Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holistic nutrition and mass gains

federic gio

Hi guys, I'm sure you are familiar with this type of nutrition which is very healthy with foods as close to natural state as possible, nothing processed... But I was wondering if somebody on holistic nutrition can encounter more barriers to gain muscle mass for those who eat lots of carbs, fats and starch foods?

this is nothing new

I eat a natural and organic diet myself.. I rarely eat anything out of a box or processed.

it obviously is a healthy lifestyle. there aren't more barriers at all. you can eat plenty of lean protein and carb sources like sweet potatoes, rice, etc.

this idea that you can only get carbs from cereal and pasta is just not true

I am a big advocate of eating unprocessed, natural and single ingredient foods. You can still meet your calorie requirements if you use calorie dense foods like whole eggs, nuts, seeds, coconut oil, grass fed beef etc.

Eating junk food will never benefit you. Yes it's calorie dense and you need calories to grow but you can follow a high calorie diet on healthy unprocessed foods.

Top Bottom