Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Holidays!

mevarela3

Damn over the holidays I feel like such a fat ass! Chicken mole, enchiladas, tamales,Pozole,....and it's not even New Years Day yet...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

Yeah, I've been bad too. I make myself feel better by saying I'm bulking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Lol! We spent the better part of the night making tamales! Green Chile with cheese, red chile with jalepenos,and sweet ones with raisins and pineapple! And now I'm about to mash down egg whites with chorizo. Kind of defeats the purpose especially when gobbling that shit down with corn tortillas!

I took a week off from the gym and pretty much eating what pleases me except sweets ! I never touch that shit! Hitting back the gym tomorrow and starting back hard diet on wednesday =)

Yeah the week of Christmas i went on vacation and went out of town. Ate pretty much anything. Now i getting back to the grind. Last week i hit the gym but had all the leftovers. Starting tomorrow im back at it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Yeah I'll be back on my grind come Wednesday as well. I'm gonna need to tighten up all the way!

Top Bottom