Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holding fat in odd places

metroboy

Banned
What's up guys..in short my problem is that I have vascularity in my lower abs but yet I hold fat/water in my lower chest, where it almost looks like gyno, which it isn't cause I had the surgery...I'm not on any juice but I have been on gh tho...I'm working with phil hernon, and his program has greatly reduced my cortisol and water retention problems to a degree, so I think some of the problem is with estrogen

What's up guys..in short my problem is that I have vascularity in my lower abs but yet I hold fat/water in my lower chest, where it almost looks like gyno, which it isn't cause I had the surgery...I'm not on any juice but I have been on gh tho...I'm working with phil hernon, and his program has greatly reduced my cortisol and water retention problems to a degree, so I think some of the problem is with estrogen

Holding water and/or fat in the breast still sounds like an estrogenic issue.

gyno can come back after surgery. but just wondering how did you lower your cortisol and how much it actually helped?

I've actually gotten leaner since I posted this and that has helped the situation...well I started workin with phil hernon, and he had me lower my volume drastically, cut cardio almost completely, eat when hungry with carbs at each meal, and I was on no-low carbs for years so that helped quite a bit, and I now take a day off every 4th day which I wasn't doing...I never got cortisol measured, but cortisol being high is a reason that you hold in the lower abs, after following his routine for 10 days I lost the majority of what was being held in my lower abs

You lost more weight by consuming carbs and doing less lifts/cardio? Isnt carb cycling the key to staying at the lowest BF % possible?

You lost more weight by consuming carbs and doing less lifts/cardio? Isnt carb cycling the key to staying at the lowest BF % possible?

Yes I have lost more weight in the last 14 days then I have in the last 12 months, but no I do not know about carb cycling but I guess that is what I'm doing

Top Bottom