Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HMB is?????

Do a search here, (because I don't know much about it but its been grought up) but I guarantee you won't hear the same good things you heard elsewhere.

General line of thought is it won't do shit for you unless your getting old :)

HMB has never been scientifically proven to do anything on a human, not to mention the shit is expensive. :eek:

My advice, don't waste your money on it.

the Prince said:
HMB has never been scientifically proven to do anything on a human

Wrong, there are studies that show HMB is effective at building muscle; EAS and other parties.

not to mention the shit is expensive.

Yes it is expensive stuff, especially that you'll need more than the recommended dosage. But it could still be effective on a diet before a show if you're seriously into competing.

HMB has worked for me. I run a lot and it has helped me keep my mass while doing a lot of cardio, but it is too expensive. So I don't buy it. Does anyone know a reputable brand that is affordable? EAS is way too high!

beta-hydroxy beta-methylbutyrate, aka HMB plays a role in the synthesis of muscle tissue. I think it is more of an anti-catabolic supplement, rather than an anabolic one, since it ''spares'' the body braking down protein(aka muscle) which can happen after intense training sessions, first thing in the morning, when you miss a meal or get stressed out...HMB is a natural supplement, like creatine, it is produced in the body, but you only get results when supplementing with it, since our bodys dont produce any more that 1 gram of the stuff a day.

I have never tried the shit myself....

up to you, hope this helped!

RippedUp said:

Wrong, there are studies that show HMB is effective at building muscle; EAS and other parties.

You better read up on those studies bro. The shit does not work. But, if you want to waste your money on it for the mere placebo effect, be my guest. :)

Top Bottom