Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High carb day while cutting

Bigreds

Anyone have a high carb day when cutting and cycling ?

Im asking cuz I find that when I have my cheat meal on the weekend I get a real pumped full look. And Im thinking how much harm can it do to add a high clean carb day mid week !

Bigreds said:

Im asking cuz I find that when I have my cheat meal on the weekend I get a real pumped full look. And Im thinking how much harm can it do to add a high clean carb day mid week !

CKD does this....wouldnt hurt just as long as you keep keep the carbs "clean" and not go all crazy with it..

Bigreds said:

yep, i know the feeling....i ate like shit all weekend and woke up monday morning looking the best i have in years!!

6 days of dieting and sunday is my high carb up...mondays workout is INSANE and the look of my body is best on monday during the workout, i will say that sometimes it is quite hard to pound all the food down sunday but its all worth it :)

boops said:
6 days of dieting and sunday is my high carb up...mondays workout is INSANE and the look of my body is best on monday during the workout, i will say that sometimes it is quite hard to pound all the food down sunday but its all worth it :)

MY WORDS TO A "T" Monday I looked the best I have ! I hate guys in the gym that look around wanting people to give them a thumbs up that they look good, BUT I HAD THAT MONDAY AND IT FELT GOOD ,LOL

If you're on low carbs (under 50 grams day) it takes approximately 72 hours for you to enter ketosis. At this point is the perfect time for a cheat meal since the majority of the carbs will be devoted to replenishing glycogen storage.

boops said:

this is me exactly!

Top Bottom