Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hidngod's log

yes stretching is huge.....i wish i did more of it when i was younger. i would probably have less problems with my back and shoulders.

just a suggestion....instead of the honey nut cheerios (love them) buy reg cheerios and throw some splenda on it....i've been doing that on some of my cheat meals...tastes pretty damn good. the honey nut has alot of sugar per serving. just a suggestion.....looking good though. feel free to comment on my log as well...all the commentary is helpful!

jpt said:
yes stretching is huge.....i wish i did more of it when i was younger. i would probably have less problems with my back and shoulders.

just a suggestion....instead of the honey nut cheerios (love them) buy reg cheerios and throw some splenda on it....i've been doing that on some of my cheat meals...tastes pretty damn good. the honey nut has alot of sugar per serving. just a suggestion.....looking good though. feel free to comment on my log as well...all the commentary is helpful!
Can't be bothered LOL When I run out of the Honey Nut, I'll just buy the regular.
Wifey usually eats something else anyways, so the Cheerios are MINE! :)

ck2006 said:
Good Morning (BIGGGG STRETCHHHH) :) :coffee:
Morning? My day's half done sleepy head.

How's yer eyes doing?

HiDnGoD said:
Can't be bothered LOL When I run out of the Honey Nut, I'll just buy the regular.
Wifey usually eats something else anyways, so the Cheerios are MINE! :)

Morning? My day's half done sleepy head.

How's yer eyes doing?

KJHKIIYIY OU( JGJGJ, hee hee it is much much better now, I don't look like one of those googly eyed lizards anymore. CHEEERIOOOOSSSS! I love you your attitude, it is just like mine, no need to go to the store if there is food still needed to be eaten LOL

thwhip.gif
thwhip.gif
thwhip.gif
thwhip.gif

Just obeying orders from Ms. CK-lishious :)

Top Bottom