Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hidngod's log

Excellent! :heart: Your doing awesome, and yes I will excuse the carbs, rather have you exercising than going into coma!

Repost.... you know why! :) :heart:

Look back only to see where you can fine tune things like (the times you need to eat, what you need to eat and what will work best at those times) . As well, look back to see the progress you have made from all the hard work you have been putting in!

then forward on!!!!!! Your doing it, which is more than a lot of people and your working hard to obtain your goal so knowing that should be motivation enough to keep on going!!!!!!

ck2006 said:
Repost.... you know why! :) :heart:

Look back only to see where you can fine tune things like (the times you need to eat, what you need to eat and what will work best at those times) . As well, look back to see the progress you have made from all the hard work you have been putting in!

then forward on!!!!!! Your doing it, which is more than a lot of people and your working hard to obtain your goal so knowing that should be motivation enough to keep on going!!!!!!
Wow, deja view all over again. :lmao:
Thanks, doll.

HiDn I am so proud of the way you have taken control of your eating & diet my starting your own personal food journal ... Sure at 1st is seems pointless & time consuming but you my friend NOW KNOW why we all say, write down what you eat :velvett:

GREAT JOB & keep up the great work!!!!

Just finished cooking up my Chicken & Rice for the week.
Now I'm going to bed. Gonna try to get up early, for the gym.

Forgot something.
Calories: 2812, Fat 43%, Protein33%, Carbs 24%
I've got half my meals planned for the next week. Should get better, now.
Planned meals= :heart: :blow: :dance2:
unplanned meals= :fistfullo :saw: :bigbuck:

HiDnGoD said:
Forgot something.
Calories: 2812, Fat 43%, Protein33%, Carbs 24%
I've got half my meals planned for the next week. Should get better, now.
Planned meals= :heart: :blow: :dance2:
unplanned meals= :fistfullo :saw: :bigbuck:

hee hee hee, I thought you were supposed to be in bed young man! (fat 43%????)

ck2006 said:
hee hee hee, I thought you were supposed to be in bed young man! (fat 43%????)
Yeah, I know! I wasn't sure how to record it , since I trimmed all the fat I could off the Pork Loin. I just used what the listing said to.

In the mean time, I'm down 2 lbs, sizes unchanged, since last week at this time.

HiDnGoD said:
Yeah, I know! I wasn't sure how to record it , since I trimmed all the fat I could off the Pork Loin. I just used what the listing said to.

In the mean time, I'm down 2 lbs, sizes unchanged, since last week at this time.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Top Bottom