Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hidngod's log

sgtslaughter said:
Hope the weather was fair for the great golf expedition!
Man! It was awesome.We didn't actually do that well, but the weather was great. A coupla brewskis. They had dinner, I ate the beef & a small potatoe, & that's it. I won a "rescue iron". It's like a small driver, but with the angle of a 3 iron & heavy, for cutting through thick rough.
I did get a little burned.

Back at it tomorrow.

ck2006 said:
good morning! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Good evening, LOL.

Crossy said:
I struggled to get my protein up to around 40% but started adding tinned fish, Kippers mainly as they were so high in protein around 28g and very little else in them (carbs etc). Unless you dont like fish?
I eat Tuna, not much other fish. I'm still learning to cook it.

Good Morning!
log update??? gotta keep you on your toes, maybe I will start to give you stickers :)

ck2006 said:
Good Morning!
log update??? gotta keep you on your toes, maybe I will start to give you stickers :)
Check it out. Tiger Daly, in the making, LOL. Considering the issues I've been having with my shoulders lately, I figured I'd be a little sore after 18 holes, but I didn't feel a thing. A little tightness across my back, but that's about it.
I'm at work now. When I get home in about 2 hrs, I'll be having a nice workout. Crank the tunes, blast the iron & KILLTHATSHIT
Gold, silver, & red stars?
I'll be good, teacher.

HiDnGoD said:
Check it out. Tiger Daly, in the making, LOL.
Gold, silver, & red stars?
I'll be good, teacher.

I am such a geek I just went and looked up Tiger Daly on the internet cause I didn't know who that was, LMAO... go ahead and laugh at my expense, I just did LOL. What is your favorite color?

ck2006 said:
I am such a geek I just went and looked up Tiger Daly on the internet cause I didn't know who that was, LMAO... go ahead and laugh at my expense, I just did LOL. What is your favorite color?
Tiger Daly is Ernie Singh's playing partner.
My favourite colour is Red, but Gold will do on my off days, LOL.

Well you get your choice of a :lightning :magilicut :elephant: cause there are no star smilies :)

So since your working out today!

:magilicut :magilicut :magilicut :magilicut :magilicut

Have a good one, and I am off....

Top Bottom