Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hidngod's log

HiDnGoD said:
Tru dat, LOL. I know where I'm bad. I just need to fix it. No problem. :rolleyes: :lmao:
I tried the C.B. & it did seem to give me a small boost preworkout, but for a morning pickup, it didn't really affect me. I think I'll try the T-rex.
You may just be 'one-a-those' fans :) It makes me aggressive & mean lol wtf, but IMO it worked. :D How many CB did you take? Curious ... I have gotten up to 3 caps before ...

I would not like to see HiDnGoD angry :)

I started out on cardiobreeze and pretty much had the same reaction as you. They were ok i just felt i didnt get enough out of them thats why i switched to T-Rex and they have been working fine 3 caps a day.I am actually thinking of increasing the amount i take currently to 4-5 a day. Im a little wary though as last time i tried 2 at one time i thought i was going to keel over, i felt to wired but that was a couple of months ago now.

*Bunny* said:
You may just be 'one-a-those' fans :) It makes me aggressive & mean lol wtf, but IMO it worked. :D How many CB did you take? Curious ... I have gotten up to 3 caps before ...
I was taking 4. Can't remember if it was at a time, per day, or what, but I remember it was at the max, or just over.

Crossy said:
I would not like to see HiDnGoD angry :)

I started out on cardiobreeze and pretty much had the same reaction as you. They were ok i just felt i didnt get enough out of them thats why i switched to T-Rex and they have been working fine 3 caps a day.I am actually thinking of increasing the amount i take currently to 4-5 a day. Im a little wary though as last time i tried 2 at one time i thought i was going to keel over, i felt to wired but that was a couple of months ago now.
Awwww, I'm jst a big Teddie Bear. :chomp: Most of the time.

I do have to be careful whenever I try any new sups, since I'm diabetic. I'm on pills for it, so whenever I try anything new, I have to go slowly and adjust my meds.

Today's performance:
2470cal, 33% fat, 30% protein, & 37% carbs.
Went for a walk with Mrs. No workout, or cardio.

Tomorrow, I'm going for our Company Golf tourney. Working to 10:00, then teeing off at 11:00 with my Dad, my boss, & his Dad. I'll limit myself to 2 beers on the day, usually is 6 or more, LOL.
Prime rib for dinner. Too bad they don't make a scale small enough, so I can weigh my portions.

I struggled to get my protein up to around 40% but started adding tinned fish, Kippers mainly as they were so high in protein around 28g and very little else in them (carbs etc). Unless you dont like fish?

Top Bottom