Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hidngod's log

needtogetas said:
well you got good muscle to start with.
Thanks. I'd like more in the upper body. I hear it's on sale at wall Mart this week. ;)

Had my Bodyfat tested at the gym today. 27.2%. That means I have 65 lbs fat &175 LBM. So, if I wanna get to, say 10%, then without gaining any muscle, I need to get to 192ish pounds. :worried:
The best shape of my life, 25 yrs ago, in basic training, I was 200lbs. & I have more muscle now.

Todays breakdown:
2566 cal, 31% protein, 43% carbs, & 26% fat.

you should def bring your protein % up.....and your carbs down a little if your looking to lose bf% 40p/30c/30f is good start.....

are you doing cardio along with your weight training? if you wrote it and i missed it i apologize

jpt said:
you should def bring your protein % up.....and your carbs down a little if your looking to lose bf% 40p/30c/30f is good start.....

are you doing cardio along with your weight training? if you wrote it and i missed it i apologize
Yeah, I ride a bike 3-5 times per week. Usually 12-18 km, in 1 to 1.25 hrs.
I know I need to hit the gym in the A.M. for more cardio. When I do that, it's around 20-30 min on a crosstrainer.
Re the diet. I've only really been tracking it for a coupla months. I need to work on planning my meals, more than 1 or 2 meals ahead.
Thanks for your input.

Crossy said:
Dude i dont sleep well at all either. Up until about 4 weeks ago i was having between 4 and 5 and half hours a night. I try to go bed around 12.30am but u wake up alot during the night. Piss poor :(. Gonna try some nightol or whatever its called. I need sleep)

Actually just realsied i take T-Rex about 7ish maybe thats it lol. Ah well mystery solved.
I took 3 caps of melatonin before bed last night. Seemed to work well.

Cheers mate. Will have to give it a go.

Just read about the part about planning meals. This was a dowside for me aswell i would literally go and stand in the front of the cupboard/fridge when i was hungry and try and pick something out to eat at which point i would pick anything up. I find it much easier to plan my meals well ahead normally at least a couple of days to make sure i have all the stuff in that i need. In general i eat alot of chicken for lunch and later on at a pm meal. I was told to keep away from baked potatoes due to the high carb content and try sweet potatoes but i hate the sweet potatoes and i just stuck with baked potatoe and have still made a good weight loss. I have maybe 1-2 higher carbs meals a week that consist of whole meal rice or pasta and chicken and some form of sauce. Morning meals always consist of some form of oats (theres loads of diffrent oat breakfasts where i live) and Raw Eggs (not together :)). TBH i very rarely go hungry i eat more now than i ever did before i started dieting/working out.

Ok i will shut up now :)

Crossy

Crossy said:
Cheers mate. Will have to give it a go.

Just read about the part about planning meals. This was a dowside for me aswell i would literally go and stand in the front of the cupboard/fridge when i was hungry and try and pick something out to eat at which point i would pick anything up. I find it much easier to plan my meals well ahead normally at least a couple of days to make sure i have all the stuff in that i need. In general i eat alot of chicken for lunch and later on at a pm meal. I was told to keep away from baked potatoes due to the high carb content and try sweet potatoes but i hate the sweet potatoes and i just stuck with baked potatoe and have still made a good weight loss. I have maybe 1-2 higher carbs meals a week that consist of whole meal rice or pasta and chicken and some form of sauce. Morning meals always consist of some form of oats (theres loads of diffrent oat breakfasts where i live) and Raw Eggs (not together :)). TBH i very rarely go hungry i eat more now than i ever did before i started dieting/working out.

Ok i will shut up now :)

Crossy
I cook enough chicken up ahead for 4 days. I also boil enough eggs for 5 days @ 2 per day. I eat cottage cheese for my 2nd meal, or with breakfast. I alkso have apples & protein powder at work, with milk in a vanding machine. Where I usually screw up is with supper. If my wife makes it, she doesn't break down the ingredients like I would. Sometimes I just don't pay attention, 'cause she is a great cook & I don't wanna know, LOL. That's prolly my biggest downfall.

Credit given to the DIET BOARD ...
"No amount of cardio can make up for a poor diet..."
:) Don't kill me ... :D

HiDN I never got the RUSH or surge of energy from Trex that others report, but I did use it while cutting & feel I had pretty decent resluts of course considering (#1) Diet & (#2) training were tight & in place.. then (#3) supps. I did however, get 'energy' I needed to roll outta bed inthe moring from using Cardio Breeze. For such a LONG time 4 hours a sleep for me was all I needed ... 5 or 6 if I was lucky. So it wasn't that I was tired in the morning, or didn't get enough rest, I just liked the energy I got from Cardio Breeze. It's not as potent as T-Rex seeing is doesnt have the appetite suppressant & other Notropics (for memory & focus) ingredients but it sure as heck worked for me alot better. Trex made me aggressive :evil: lol Others love it though ... like crossy, swear by it, then you have those it doesn't work for, which gives me chills to think they were like "Im at 6 caps & I feel nothing..." Although it didn't give me a boost I sure felt 'something' off one or two, no WAY would I think about what 6 would do to me.

Crossy - try not to take stims like T-Rex after 5, may even push that back to 3 or 4 :) I can see why you can't sleep if you are taking it at 7 silly :lmao:

Holy gone for a day and it takes forever to catch up!!!!

AWESOME PICS, love the legs, and the arms.

You rock! :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Credit given to the DIET BOARD ...
"No amount of cardio can make up for a poor diet..."
:) Don't kill me ... :D

HiDN I never got the RUSH or surge of energy from Trex that others report, but I did use it while cutting & feel I had pretty decent resluts of course considering (#1) Diet & (#2) training were tight & in place.. then (#3) supps. I did however, get 'energy' I needed to roll outta bed inthe moring from using Cardio Breeze. For such a LONG time 4 hours a sleep for me was all I needed ... 5 or 6 if I was lucky. So it wasn't that I was tired in the morning, or didn't get enough rest, I just liked the energy I got from Cardio Breeze. It's not as potent as T-Rex seeing is doesnt have the appetite suppressant & other Notropics (for memory & focus) ingredients but it sure as heck worked for me alot better. Trex made me aggressive :evil: lol Others love it though ... like crossy, swear by it, then you have those it doesn't work for, which gives me chills to think they were like "Im at 6 caps & I feel nothing..." Although it didn't give me a boost I sure felt 'something' off one or two, no WAY would I think about what 6 would do to me.

Crossy - try not to take stims like T-Rex after 5, may even push that back to 3 or 4 :) I can see why you can't sleep if you are taking it at 7 silly :lmao:
Tru dat, LOL. I know where I'm bad. I just need to fix it. No problem. :rolleyes: :lmao:
I tried the C.B. & it did seem to give me a small boost preworkout, but for a morning pickup, it didn't really affect me. I think I'll try the T-rex.

Top Bottom