Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hidngod's log

My food for the day.
I started to do a leg, chest, & shoulder workout, but my tendonitis in my shoulder & forearm flared up & I only got my squats in.
Did ab work for 20 min. That's the first direct ab work I've done since the surgery.
8.jpg

*Bunny* said:
Have a great workout ! Love the sig :) You have bigger boobs than me in your before pic... :FRlol: ... wait ... :worried:

:verygood:
^^^Hey Hey Hey! When did you sneak those pics in!?!? My comment was posted in reference to your post about your before pics being your avi, ala BUDDA, :rolleyes:

Hmm lets see here:

Left out a back double bi :)
You already know you got great wheels.... NICE CALVES .. praise biking eh?
The scar looks like it's healing nicely, does it hurt?
Dig the veinage you got going on in those forearms :D
You already know what you need to do to reach your goals. Best of luck to you & positive K+ vibes to you :beer: <-- Protein shakes, No beer :velvett:

GREAT job on posting the :Perk:

Well, aside form the obvious (diet), one thing I'm gonnna have to get a handle on is sleep. Most nights I get 5-6 hrs of interrupted sleep. Considering I have sleep apnea, I have to try to eliminate the interruptions, then try to increase the length. I know I'm not getting enough rest.
Last night I got 3 1/2 hrs sleep.

Just went for a nice bike ride. Approx 16 kmh average, I think. I'm gonna have to recheck that.

Dude i dont sleep well at all either. Up until about 4 weeks ago i was having between 4 and 5 and half hours a night. I try to go bed around 12.30am but u wake up alot during the night. Piss poor :(. Gonna try some nightol or whatever its called. I need sleep)

Actually just realsied i take T-Rex about 7ish maybe thats it lol. Ah well mystery solved.

*Bunny* said:
Left out a back double bi :) No matter what any one says, I ain't bi.
You already know you got great wheels.... NICE CALVES .. praise biking eh?
The scar looks like it's healing nicely, does it hurt? Tender to the touch. Was infected, but I'm on anti-B
Dig the veinage you got going on in those forearms :D Thankee. I've been fatter. Was 280 once, & I've never had veinage before.
You already know what you need to do to reach your goals. Yup, just need focus, & encouragement. Best of luck to you & positive K+ vibes to you :beer: <-- Protein shakes, No beer :velvett:
Thanks for your encouragement. It means a lot to me.
My family mean well, but I don't get the constant encouragement & feedback from them. My wife actually feels threatened by my attention to details, weighing foods, logs, etc.

Crossy said:
Dude i dont sleep well at all either. Up until about 4 weeks ago i was having between 4 and 5 and half hours a night. I try to go bed around 12.30am but u wake up alot during the night. Piss poor :(. Gonna try some nightol or whatever its called. I need sleep)

Actually just realsied i take T-Rex about 7ish maybe thats it lol. Ah well mystery solved.
I've never tried the T-rex. Does it really work?

Well it helped me out m8. I love T-Rex and theres a few more i would swear by. But i did add them at a later date once i sorted my diet out as reccomended by a few members on here. IMO its not badly priced at all and i pay extra because im for the UK. Great product.

Crossy

needtogetas said:
hay bro.nice legs man them some big boys.
Thanks, man. Welcome to my nightmare, LOL.
I've decided to get serious about this "lookin gud for the girls, thing", LOL.

Top Bottom