Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Im Kendel - 27 yrs old - 375lbs - help

I feel like a fat ass now at 225 and 27%bf lol.

Whoa... how tall are you? I'm 6'1", 272 and 27.2% BF. I can hardly wait to get to 12% BF.

Here's me, same weight (273) - pic on left, 12/01/12, pic on Right, a few days ago. 33% BF vs 27% BF.
(oh yeah, notice the hair growth after 2 months. Rogaine is the sh!t. Love it.)

Last edited:
OK I know I haven't been around but I'm back. I don't have the forums set to email me when new posts come in and I'm gonna change that setting. Well I went back to that gym and my weigh in was 382lbs.

So with that corrected I update you today @ 355lbs and yes I have made some results. My current diet is 2000 calorie and I'm meeting what myfitnessnesspals goals are for me with other things. What I seem to have a issue with is sodium atm. My cardio is limited still as I walk the dogs once a day only about .4 a mile. I have started walking around walmart most of the time. Some days I will do a high calorie burning work outs I have found on YouTube. I do it on my Xbox and play some music loud to keep me pumped up.

I was doing research and it came to my attention that many many many people on the combo of pysh meds people were gaining weight and not loosing weight and I have since run out of state funding for treatment so about a month ago I stopped them. I decided that if the meds for me are holding me back I'd give it a try without since way too many people have had problems. Im struggling mostly with out the anti-pyshotic meds but its slowly getting better. I could write a whole book trying to explain mentally if I could find the correct way to describe it.

But the 1st time I used a scale since my 1st post was 4 days ago and thanks to Walmart having scales I could use quick off the shelf I was happy to see the digits :) so to say I'm move motivated. I drink about 6-8 bottles of water a day. Nothing else but I do treat myself to a soft drink now and then if I'm out which is never but does happen.

So with that said thanks everyone for your advice and help. I'm trying to slowly work on foods getting me into things like lower sodium ham and fat free things. The movement pains are gone. No ankle pain or back pains. I get sore from the workouts I do get done. I'm hoping since I lost weight on the meds that without them I'll do better. If you read up on it there are people that run and train and gain 20lbs on the meds. So let's hope it helps. The one med raises blood sugar. Since not being able to keep with the diabetes meds or BP meds either I was still high on both.
Since quiting the blood sugar meds my BG was high. Since quitting my pysh meds my BG has dropped to around 200 instead of 300-400.

So that's the update guys. Ttyl

keep a log bro, it is the best way to document your progress.

-BRR

keep a log bro, it is the best way to document your progress.

-BRR

I couldn't agree more.
The key to loosing weight is raising your BMR, stairclimbing,treadmill,jogging,even lifting weight with very litte rest between sets, once you build this up you should be soaked from sweating. once your BMR is raised you will convert your body into a fat burning machine.

Please read the link i wrote below closely, there are tips to raise your natural testosterone levels all the way to foods that burn fats,also the foods listed are your grocery list,

Here you go, also if you need help i'm just a pm away.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

Excellent Kendell :)

You've lost over 2 Stones in weight. Kudos to you fella...Keep it going brother, you can and will do it.
300Ibs by Christmas??? And 230 the following Christmas??? If you want it you can do it...slow and steady wins the race don't they say?

All the best and keep us updated with your progress dudlems.

Craig

Nice Kendell. Keep it going bro, never give up. It will keep getting easier and better and I agree you should keep a daily log!

Thank you. Hopefully I will have even better results when I start goin to gym cause I get more done while there. My friend is seeing a dr and they put him on stomach shrinking pills and a diet. He is told to eat 800-1200 calories and gets a 30 min. walk in on most days. He is restricted to only some foods and in a month and a half or so has lost 27lbs which is good but he's starving most of the time and the biggest change to his diet is sugar reduction so I see why he's loosing so much weight so quick. But he's seeing a dr and they tell him what he can eat.

Top Bottom