Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Guys Back from my long absence. Help Getting me back into it

AGDMusic

I have been gone from this board for over two years, but now i am back. About a year ago i stopped working out to start focusing on music and my 2003-2004 tour. Now i am back 12 months later and 30lbs of fat later. Anyway I am back comitted to my diet and committed to execrise. Right now i am 240lbs about 18%bf.

I am starting out with my old form of the CKD. I always did lower fat and higher protein with no carbup until the 4th week. I am going to do that for 4-6 weeks then i don't know what. I have a bottle of thermorexin. And do 35 minutes of cardio(3.5mph 15 incline).

Any suggestions on: other supplements, more cardio, diet? On august 15th i will be doing my photo shoot for my new album. So i am trying to get in shape by then. Probably down to 10-12% bf... Its been a while since i have done this so any info would be helpful.

Thanks

my advice is dont use trex on ckd. shit fucks with you on ckd and i had the same results when on as when off it. thats when on ckd that is, when off ckd it works better. its no ECA tho.

Top Bottom