x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Here is a 250 calorie Protein Shake that tastes like Mcdonalds Icecream Shake :-)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Here is a 250 calorie Protein Shake that tastes like Mcdonalds Icecream Shake :-) within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: HELLO ALL: HOW ARE YOU? Well i think that the best protein is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor. Here is a great shake that tastes like a Mcdonalds Vanilla shake: This shake has about 250 calories (Good for dieting, or for meal replacement) 1 1/2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Vanilla Ice Cream flavor a lot of crushed, about 2/3 of the blender 1 cup of 1% milk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Here is a 250 calorie Protein Shake that tastes like Mcdonalds Icecream Shake :-)

HELLO ALL: HOW ARE YOU? Well i think that the best protein is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor.

Here is a great shake that tastes like a Mcdonalds Vanilla shake:

This shake has about 250 calories (Good for dieting, or for meal replacement)

1 1/2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Vanilla Ice Cream flavor
    a lot of crushed, about 2/3 of the blender
    1 cup of 1% milk
    1/2 cup of water
    5 packets of equal sugar
    5 packets of sweet & low sugar
    1/3 teaspoon of salt

Blend ingredients for about 2 minutes, add crushed ice as needed until real thick

ubermensh

All Natural

Re: Here is a 250 calorie Protein Shake that tastes like Mcdonalds Icecream Shake :-)

what does the salt do? anything else to replace the sugars? definitely curious about this!

Re: Here is a 250 calorie Protein Shake that tastes like Mcdonalds Icecream Shake :-)

This looks very good, however I'm not too amused with the excessive amount of sugars....

Hello there: It has to be less than 1/3 teaspoon of salt, i made a mistake,. it's just a little drop of salt, like 1/5 teaspoon. The salt is to increase the taste of sugar, that's why most desserts have salt, to affirm the sweety taste. That is the roll of the salt, and that amount won't increase the sodium in our bodies, because if you drink a lot of water you will flush out any excess amount of salt, and if you follow a low carbohydrate diet, you won't have any water-retention problems

ubermensh

Quote Quote posted by travanx
    what does the salt do? anything else to replace the sugars? definitely curious about this!

Milton, FL. No, thanks, man. I don't want you fucking up my life, too.

Holy Aspartame, Batman! Should we go for a different sweetener? Splenda or Stevia?

sounds ok, Ill give it a try