Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hemp protein questions

undergroundfck

how healthy is this protein compare to whey?

which one is better between meals and before bed when your body needs a steady protein supply?

I'm looking to gain weight and I would like to support my meals with some protein, thank you.

Definitely, a good sleep will do more for you rather than focusing so much on getting your protein. Hemp protein is ok - after all, it is still protein.

Hemp is a very healthy food that is high in fibre, omega fatty acids and a complete source of protein.

Get the hemp seeds. I like to sprinkle a tablespoon on my oatmeal each morning. It has a mild nutty taste. You could add it to pretty much anything. You could roll chicken breast in hemp seeds and then pan fry it. It would taste kind of like breaded chicken breast.

Hemp is a good protein but I wouldn't say it is better than whey. A good pure whey isolate protein is still the best in my opinion. n2bm sells a really good product called Whey To Build Muscle.

Hemp is a very healthy food that is high in fibre, omega fatty acids and a complete source of protein.

Get the hemp seeds. I like to sprinkle a tablespoon on my oatmeal each morning. It has a mild nutty taste. You could add it to pretty much anything. You could roll chicken breast in hemp seeds and then pan fry it. It would taste kind of like breaded chicken breast.

Think I will have to try this!

Top Bottom