Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hemp and hemp oils

MarkPhillips

[FONT=&quot]I started the hemp oil, 2 caps x3/day plus the seeds in oatmeal, etc. But I wonder, is the hemp oil which does not have the THC as effective, in terms of health benefits, as the help oil with THC, which is only going to be available legally where medical marijuana is legal?[/FONT]

i would stick to good quality organic coconut oil man in your food

when it comes down to food prepping and additives it isn't as much adding in the health benefits, it is EXCLUDING the bad shit.

99.9% of restaurants and fast food is going to have garbage put into the food to make it satieating and make it cheaper. so spend more effort in avoiding the bad stuff then the attitude of 'i can add this for better helath'

I started the hemp oil, 2 caps x3/day plus the seeds in oatmeal, etc. But I wonder, is the hemp oil which does not have the THC as effective, in terms of health benefits, as the help oil with THC, which is only going to be available legally where medical marijuana is legal?

If it worked the other way round we'd have people getting mildly high over breakfast.

Plus you're asking now - why you are ALREADY doing it.

[FONT=&quot]I started the hemp oil, 2 caps x3/day plus the seeds in oatmeal, etc. But I wonder, is the hemp oil which does not have the THC as effective, in terms of health benefits, as the help oil with THC, which is only going to be available legally where medical marijuana is legal?[/FONT]
Not something I have experience with

I've come across some threads and articles before saying the presence of THC makes it more potent... so there you go.

In terms of issues about its use, my personal rule is this: if athletes are prohibited to do it, I'd probably steer away from it. Also, if your state doesn't allow it, give it up. Not sure though if the oil is allowed more than smoking weed itself, but apparently, even in the sports world it's used for pain-related reasons (probably mental helath reasons too, like mentioned here).

Let's see tho 4 years from now, which I think would be a time when most states have already legalized use of marijuana.

Top Bottom