Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helping with my diet

danhinge

[FONT=&quot]I have only been lifting for a few months now. My strength is starting to come around pretty good but not seeing the fat loss that I wanted. I know this is all due to my diet so I am trying to get things figured out. My current stats are 31yo, 5'11 and 241 lbs. I am looking to shed some fat at the moment. My biggest problem right now is funding LOL. I am married with 2 kids so I just don't have the cash for supplements right now so I am trying to figure out how to get my macro needs through whole foods. Could I get some help from the Animal family as to what an all whole foods diet could look like to reach my macros? I am hoping at some point soon I will be able to atleast start picking up some whey but the wife just doesn't see it as a cost effective supplement yet. Thank you all in advance for any information.[/FONT]

You definitely don't need whey, so there's no reason to spend the extra money on it. You should start paying attention to all that you are eating on a daily basis and track. You're more than likely consuming processed foods and other such unhealthy choices more often than you realize. Meal prepping chicken/Turkey breast, complex carbs like brown rice, and vegetables. For a good portion of my meals works well for me and is pretty cost effective.

Top Bottom