Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a helpfull post about general diet guide lines fo a bodybuilder

Blackalpha said:
Yes I am a greek! And I am in greece now.. :D

nice so am I----- 100%:D

but I live in the US:(

my greek is not good now these days, cus there are no greeks where I live.

kalo xristuyena!:santa:

blackalpha

and grizzly I agree the water is a little low.

Last edited:
Malaka! (Sorry, couldn't help it -- I used to know some Greek guys, and that was just about every other word out of their mouths).

Cuts said:
Malaka! (Sorry, couldn't help it -- I used to know some Greek guys, and that was just about every other word out of their mouths).

MALKA POUSTI:D !!!!!!

right on! :)

Great Post, but i just have a couple of q's.

The outlines you have listed, are these for just maintaining, bulking or cutting. My estimatin is that on the maximum side of things you are getting 16cals per pound of bodyweight. For cutting would you not reduce the amount of carbohydrates in the meal plan to (slowly) cut calories to say until you have reached the 12 range of calories per pound?.

I want to know why we should limit carrots? It is suppose to be very low in cals and fills you up fast because of all the chewing

evilution79 said:
I want to know why we should limit carrots? It is suppose to be very low in cals and fills you up fast because of all the chewing

it says that most vegitables can be eaten without limit.

all that is being said is that things like corn, and peas are relatively high in carbs compaired to other vegitables, so they cannot be eaten with out limit. carrots can be eaten though

Top Bottom