Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help would be greatly appreciated

dalecx

Hi all, Im kinda new to the forum but I just had to join and get some advice from professionals

My problem is my diet I have always been overweight I was once 23st 10lbs and thought enough was enough so I've joined the gym after watching pumping iron it kind of hit me; I could be so much more. I started lifting ad dropped down to 15st and had noticeable changes and visable muscle the problem is I've never been able to get my bodyfat down it seems. I'm stronger but I really want to drop the bf. Is there any eating tips you guys can give me? How much protein throughout how many meals? Paleo diet? Fasting? Any tips would be greatly appreciated as this Is affecting my life. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Just cut out processed foods. Eat fresh meat, fruits, veggies and nuts. If your an active person and cut out all processed foods it can actually be a bit tricky to eat enough food.

I can't post links yet, but you can piece this together: h t t p :// w w w . a c a l o r i e c o u n t e r . c o m / d i e t /

It helped me out.

Top Bottom