Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help -Type I and Type II AS and diet

AllPLAYA

Help me here with understanding type I and type II AS and diet.

I have been puzzled at why Primo and Oxandralone aren't combined with different AS more in cutting cycles. They are type I (Bind well to Androgen receptor). When you are on a diet you generally lower your carbs which lowers insulin which in turn lowers IGF. Would'nt you want a type II AS which supoorts LBM growth through Insulin Growth Factors to combat lowered IGF. Winny does comes to mind. The reason other type II arent used is becuase they generally aromatise to estrogen which gives you water (Bad for cutting). If arimidex was used would'nt these be these AS (DBOL, TEST) be great for cutting. Right?

Simple, u can get other AS much cheaper, and test + arimidex = a great cutting cycle, since test falls into both classes.

So this would be a good cutting cycle-
Test 250 Primo 200 Arimidex .25mg x 8 weeks
BTW- anyone find Arimidex in TJ? I have never looked for it down there. Do you know if the "Smart" vet sells it?

Nimrod25 said:
Simple, u can get other AS much cheaper, and test + arimidex = a great cutting cycle, since test falls into both classes.

Nimrod is arimidex used in cutting cycle for something other than an anti-estrogen.

The reason I ask is because, the only time I like to throw in arimidex is when my nipples get sensitive or maybe seem to be holding some water. But even with the water retention. That does not usually concern me until I get closer to the end of the cycle.

Thanks Nautica

Well, the whole point of arimidex is to limit estrogen significantly. Estrogen will make u fat plain and simple, water retention is not the only problem. By throwing in arimidex, u stop test from converting to estrogen, which means more test is free to bind to the AR, and estrogen fatty deposits along with water retention are eliminated.

Top Bottom