Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help testing body fat with calipers

aluminex

I just received my FatTrack Gold digital body fat calipers.

There is 3 parts.

Chest
Ab
Thigh.

The chest I can get pretty good..
To stomach I cant pinch.. maybe im to fat but my skin isnt real loose.

The thight I cant get at all on the top where the picture shows.. and barely on the side.. my skin and muscle is tight in that area..

any tips?

I've tried a few more times.

I am trying more to relax and get a good pinch.. how much pinch should I get? also how deep should i go with the calipers..

So far im guessing im 30% body fat. +/- 5%

That's over 90lbs of fat on me which would put me at 220/230 LBM.
I'm 6'1 with a big frame.

In highschool I graduated at 240lbs and wasnt fat. I had a small beer gut.

It sounds like your bodyfat percentage is pretty good. I always find that I bruise myself (thigh, especially) when I use the calipers. BUT, it's one of the best/easiest ways to measure bf.

I went for 35% officially I guess.. I'll wait and see what others post.

So @ 10% BF I would weight 228 which sounds about right... +/- 10lbs

any chance of getting someone else to do the pinching for you???

I have an excellent PDF here that shows how to do it... PM me your email address and I will forward it to you. The thing is copyrighted so I cannot post it publicly folks...

Pintoca

I have those same calipers, and can't get what I feel is an accurate reading, Pintoca, you mind pm'ing me those instructions?

Blu Steel said:
I have those same calipers, and can't get what I feel is an accurate reading, Pintoca, you mind pm'ing me those instructions?

it works the other way around bro. PM me your email address and I will hook you up

Top Bottom