Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on PWO shake for cutting

paolo234

When im cutting, whats some good ingrediants i can add to my shake. Id rather have some solid food in my shake, i don't really have the need to buy all that dextrose and stuff.
Is it more protein than carbs? Cause i heard its a 4:1 ratio, carbs:protein, when for bulking, does it apply when for cutting, only for PWO shake. Cause i know for the rest of the day, i have mostly protein/veggies.

As for high GI carbs, can i have a piece of white bread with a whey+water+banana shake? Is it good if i add the banana?
cause i heard having low GI carbs, such as oats, may slow the digestion. Oh yea, can i add just regular oatmeal to my shake? Cause i see many videos doing that, but at the same time, don't you want a fast digesting carb, and proteins?

thank you

Some people can get away with High gi carbs while cutting while other need low gi pwo so for those guys oatmeal is perfect to blend in with a shake... I avoid all fruits while cutting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom