Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Out

frenzyFYTA

I am in good shape, work out 5 days a week, on 3 days do cardio, but i still cant seem to drop any fat.

I am 15 yrs old, 6'2, 202lbs.

i am looking to drop as much as i can because i am already pretty big, and just dropping fat would show the world my muscle ! ; D

Your going to have to give a lot more info than that. What is your diet? what is your exercise routine?

Without hearing any particulars, I would say, limit your carb intake. If you are really looking to shed some weight, keep carbs around 100 grams/day, and up the cardio to about 5 days a week 30-45 mins...

my routine is

monday- work calves and quads
tuesday- biceps, triceps, cardio, interval biking 30 mins
wedsday- work back and chest
thursday- biceps, triceps, cardio interval biking 30 mins
friday- work calves quads, front
saturday- cardio interval biking 30 mins, work back.

so it is actually 6 days a week lol,

my diet is high protein low carb by my nature, i hate bread etc but i do eat carbs after my workout. I eat roughly 6-8 times a day. I think alot of it is my genetics because i have no trouble building muscle just fat. And other members of my family can have that extra fat and still be in best shape of there life. I just want to get rid of it.

I think you need to count your calories and figure out if you are running a deficit or not. I'd agree with 4 or 5 cardio sessions per week if you are trying to cut.

Top Bottom