Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help needed!(with detailed info)

Jeus

Hi all!

I need some help on my diet/supplement etc. stuff. I'll try to be as detailed as possible.

Personal Info

Height: 6'1''
Weight: 165 pounds

OK, about 8 months ago I was way overweight, about 220 pounds. I had a huge weight problem all my life but at that point I decided to change it for good. I followed a really strict and bad for the body diet for 3 months, having about 1000 calories daily, without working out and minimal activity. I did however manage to lose all extra weight in less than 3 months. I knew that my metabolism was totally f*cked up as a result and as I wanted to improve my physique, I started working out and gradually started to have more calories daily, carefully monitoring my weight so that I wouldn't gain any. I have been working out 5-6 times weekly, weights & about 25 minutes of hard-mode threadmill for the past 4 months. I have so far seen spectacular results, with my body changing, being able to lift more than double than I was when I started and my metabolism allowing me to have more and more food all the time without getting fat. I am now having about 3000 calories daily, trying to eat the best way possible(current diet follows).

Here's what I'm currently having. I realise it may not be a fantastic diet, it's mainly a combination of eating healthily without being too depressed.

Breakfast
Bowl of whole-wheat & rice no-fat cereal (approx. 60gr)
1 glass of 1% fat milk
20 almonds

(Work Out)

Snack
200gr of 2% fat yoghurt

Lunch
Twice weekly: 3 eggs in the microwave & boiled onions, peppers & mushrooms
Twice weekly: 1 medium chicken breast
Twice weekly: Red beans with onions & 1tbl. spoon of olive oil
Once weekly: either brown rice with boiled carrots & mushrooms or whole wheat spagghetti

I am also having a medium slice of cheese with every lunch

Afternoon snack
1 banana
200gr of 2% fat yoghurt
10 peanuts

Dinner
Bowl of oatmeal
1 tomato
5 green olives
200gr of 2% yoghurt

What changes must I do to my diet as I seem to continue losing weight(and I don't want to)? I'm trying to make the little flab on my stomach and waist disappear(and it almost has with my abs looking better every day).What supplements can I get to help me perform better in the gym, gaining muscle without getting chubby or making the flab go bigger. I'm seriously thinking of getting Creatine, is that a good idea? Also, is getting protein a good idea? Can I just take a smaller amount of protein a day(just enough to keep my weight stable) instead of the 160gr/day or so I'm supposed to be getting for my weight?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!:)

Congratulations.

First I would add more natural protien. Add another chicken breast and can of tuna in there somewhere. You seem to be dodgeing fat pretty hard. You need fat. Add about 12 gr. of flax oil/day. As far as supps. I have been trying to get info on this myself the best I can tell, you/we/I need Creatine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Glutamine, Protien, and Multi-vitamin. If you continue to loose weight add more cals. @6'1" and 165 I don't think you should be so worried about that small amount on your gut.

Keep up the good work.

First, great job with everything you have accomplished these past eight!!

I agree with Rockaho. You need more fat. More nuts is good. Natural peanut butter and whole eggs will add more fat as well as protein. If you are looking for some more muscle, have more than 1g protein per lb of body weight. Have about 1.5g per lb. Tuna and canned chicken are great discoveries.

I'd take out the bowl of oatmeal at dinner. If you really want that, have it earlier in the day...as you want to limit your carbs late in the day. For dinner, you can replace it with a chicken breast or something.

You need more veggies. Stick with the green stuff.

~dE :cool:

Top Bottom