Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help need alot of help trying to bulk and get my weight u

AR_MEC

hey as u can see im very skinny and want to reach my goal to 205 i weight right now about 140 im 6'2 yea i noe thatd messed up so i need help tmake a diet plan and training plan so i can start growin i dont care if i grain fat i wanna get fat and muscle so then that fat can be turned into muscle, and wanted to noe my bf percentage if u guys can help me outwith that that would be awsome

You don't need a diet you need to eat. 8 times a day. Your body fat is probably around 5% right now which is nothing. Most people with muscle sit around 11% get mass gainer shakes. I use "serious mass" from optimum nutrition. It has 1500 calories per shake when added with milk I was a skinny kid too 5'5 around 115 pounds. I started eating 6 solid meals a day, McDonald's anything... It doesn't matter. And I drank 2
Of those mass shakes a day. One in the afternoon and one right before bed. I got from 115 to 150 in less than a year.

Hi ar_mec.

Sinister's right. You don't need to worry so much about macro-ratios or anything at this stage. You really just need to eat, and eat a lot.
For someone who is slight, and doesn't eat a lot - which I assume is you? - consuming large amounts of food is going to be difficult and problematic.

How old are you?
What is your training history?
What supplements have you used before?
Can you give us an idea of your dietary habits. E.g.) What have you eaten (approximately, in the last 2 or 3 days?)

The more info the better we can help.

wellm im 6'2 140 arund there i eat normal thre times a day thats why i think im not growing bec i have to eat more bec i noe for a fact my body burns very fast so i was thinking of eatting 5000 cals aday with working out weight lifting and with creatine and whey protein and all that stuff like about 6 meals aday im wanted to starting off trying it like that i used to train muaythai for a year but stoped thats from 17-18 and from 16-17 i started liifting but i dont think it did any think bec im been 140 my wehole life and im still 140 and im at 20 years old but ima try what u guy say eat alot about 5 k of cals ady should be fine right and about 280g of protien a day?

Top Bottom