Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my diet - Lacto-ovo vegetarian

Pitty69

Hey guys/gals. I'm new here and I’m looking for advice on my diet. It's sort of different than other diets that I’ve been reading up on because I’m a Lacto-ovo vegetarians (This type of vegetarian diet excludes all meat except for dairy and eggs). I know some will say to give up and that I’m wasting my time etc, but please if you don’t have positive criticism don’t comment at all. :D

My goal is to decrease bf (10-12%) at approx 180-190 lbs. I have lots of work and I know it won’t happen quickly. Right now I weigh 198lbs and am approx 15%bf. Most of which is around the waist and a bit in the upper body (chest area).

I'm doing morning cardio for 30 minutes (3.5mph, 5-8% incline on treadmill) 4-5 days a week.

For starters I want to get my diet in check, so I've come here for help.

MEAL 1 - 10am
250ml (1 carton) Egg whites
2 slices whole wheat toast

MEAL 2 (post workout) - 1pm
2 scoops Optimum Whey
Glutamine
2 scoops Gatorade powder

MEAL 3 - 2pm
Brown rice, potatoes, veggies
375g cottage cheese

MEAL 4 - 5pm
Whole wheat pasta
1 scoops Optimum Whey
1/2 banana (in shake)

MEAL 5 - 8pm
1 scoops Optimum Whey
1/4 cup dry oats (quick)

MEAL 6 - 11pm
375g cottage cheese
Splenda

MEAL 7 - Before Bed
1 Tablespoon Udo's oil
1 Tablespoon natty PB
2 scoops Optimum Whey

The protein is approx 270g. Throughout the day I drink 1-1.5 gallons of water. All shakes are made in water also.

Thanks for taking the time in reading this, all help will be considered and appreciated!

I dunno what that breaks down to in calories per day, but I'd nix some of those carbs especially toward evening and bed time. I know it's hard when meat isn't an option, but it's ceratinly possible. Less pasta and rice, more eggs, veggies, and soy (if you aren't of jihad-fanatic-oppostion to soy). Seitan is good shit too, though it can be stupid expensive. Also, when cutting, I wouldn't bother eating right before bed. Just my $0.02

Eggs are from a chicken. They are meat that is yet to form.

If you are not eating chickens because it's killing of an animal, eating eggs is the same thing, you never let it evolve into an animal.

Off-topic yes, but I never understood this way of justifying eggs are "okay" but meat isn't. Same w/milk......aside from milk being shitty while dieting, it's from a cow.......something you don't eat either.

GotSteak?

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
International Issues 259, 264

bro, i understand what you're saying. To be honest, this is how i was raised, how my parents were raised and their parents were raised. It started with religion with my great, great ... grandparents and now it's the way i know and was taught. Eggs is something no one else is my family eats. Eggs to me didnt make sense not to eat because i ate all other daily products.

Aside from all that, can you help me with my diet and give me some pointers? :artist:

thanks

~SC~ said:
Eggs are from a chicken. They are meat that is yet to form.

If you are not eating chickens because it's killing of an animal, eating eggs is the same thing, you never let it evolve into an animal.

Off-topic yes, but I never understood this way of justifying eggs are "okay" but meat isn't. Same w/milk......aside from milk being shitty while dieting, it's from a cow.......something you don't eat either.

GotSteak?

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
International Issues 259, 264

It seems as if you are working around in an "okay" manner.

However, you have a lot of carbs in there, and that's going to be an issue w/fat loss w/out the loss of lean mass tissue.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag International
Issues 259, 264

Top Bottom