Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with my bulking diet!!

KillerLoop

I've just started my new cycle. In the first week I'm front loading with 1500mgs test, 40mgs d-bol a day and 400mgs EQ. I am already taking 20mgs Nolva a day but I am seeing major water retention in the abs and even in the nipple area. I have started my cycle off of an anabolic rebound from a dnp cycle so I'm wondering if my body is storing fat super quick because of this. I've only been on since Sunday and already my abs are going and that somewhat degrades my motivation to bulk. I thought I should post my diet so you can tell me where I'm going wrong or if you think it looks ok and I should stop stressing!!

I'm 185lbs, 5'6'', 12% bf

Meal 1: 5 whole eggs, 100 grams oats in skim milk, 1 banana
Meal 2: 2 natural peanut butter sandwiches on wholewheat with a 50grams of protein powder
Meal 3: 100 grams brown rice, 1 tin tuna, 250 grams cottage cheese, 1 pint semi -skimmed milk, 1 tbps olive oil
Meal 4: As meal 2
Meal 5: (post w/o) 50 grams protein powder, 75 grams ultra fuel
Meal 6: 200 grams lean mince beef, 75 grams pasta
Meal 7: 1 tin tuna, 2 tbps natual peanut butter

Yeah red meat would be good but I'm poor and red meat is fuckin expensive in the UK. Also, I work a busy job so red meat isnt as convenient as tuna.

I dont know the exact calorific intake oif my diet but do you think I'm on the right track??

Top Bottom