Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me with a Lean mass diet?

black venom

Hi
I'm 16 year old, 5"7 and 130lbs.

Been doing the gym for a few months now on a muscular strength training programme.

Please could someone recommend me a diet for lean bulking.

Thanks,:qt:

damn at 16 and 130 i would say EAT...and eat some more. try to stay with whole foods, eggs beef chicken turkey fish and just beast on all of that!

make milk and pbj sandwiches a part of your daily diet. use them as snacks. make sure you eat 4 balanced meals every day. meat, veggies, and complex carbs.

a simple quick way for you is 3 meals out the day,have a nice hefty piece of either of these meats:chicken,turkey,lean beef,or lean ground meat..get some veggies in with every meal that u eat ur meat.(broccoli,carrots,asparagus,etc).like joe d said pb&j and milk is good..u can get some whey protein shakes and drink one a day with 2 scoops(2 servings)..umm thats pretty much it man..snack on tuna fish from the cans,..one good meal taste is unquie but hihg in protein and in carbs....is to cook about 1/4 of a cup of oatmeal,,drian some tuna drain all the oil out,mix togther in a bowl(u can add vegis if you want,garlic powder,peppers),mix it all up,mold into a patty hamburger shape cook on the stove untill each side is golden brown throw some chess on top,hits the spot lol sounds wierd but give it a try

Hi
I'm 16 year old, 5"7 and 130lbs.

Been doing the gym for a few months now on a muscular strength training programme.

Please could someone recommend me a diet for lean bulking.

Thanks,:qt:

bulking diet = animal protein + complex carbs

animal protein = meat, fish, poultry, eggs, lowfat cheese, whey protein, casein

complex carbs = rice, pasta, bread, mashed potatoes, grits

make sure you have some vegetables in your diet. this is not for mass - just for overall health. you will need that health sooner or later.

also strictly for health include sources of "good" fat in your diet ( in limited quantities ) such as fish oil.

in other words if you ONLY have protein and carbs in your diet you will die. that's what you will take for MASS but you also need other food to stay alive.

Top Bottom