Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me get rid of my spare tire please

i_am_canadian

I've been training for about a month and a half now and have noticed significant changes in my physique...all except this "spare tire". I can't seem to trim it down at all. Can anyone please help me out with this problem. I am eating a balanced diet everyday except Sundays are treat days. I workout 5 days a week, with 3 days including 45min- 1 hour cardio

Cut back on the Molson's :)

The only way to loose the fat is to diet, diet, diet!! Do some research into Keto diets on this board, and consider introducing a fat burner (Hydroxycut, Xenadrine, or even adipokinetix) as well.

The Doc

Dr E why the hell would you suggest a keto diet to a first time dieter? Not only that, could you even know if thats the diet for him? Some people cant live without they carbs man.
Ask him first how about that?

Listen canadian, look@ other posts there are like 50 right now on the first page exactly like yo post

:kaioken: :kaioken:

Blood_drinker WTF? Aint nobody told nobody to do a keto diet. If you would get your head out of your high horses ass you would see that he said "Do some research into Keto diets on this board" Can't you read? Do some research don't mean do it. This is the second time somone ask for advise and you bashed a reply cos they didn't say what you would have said.

i-am-canadian, I have done the keto and had great success and will do it again. But blood is correct to say that it may not be for you.

The Sunday treat day could be the problem depending on how much treating you do.

definitely add a tablespoon or two of flax oil daily...

this will definitely help out... essential omega 3's are
needed to burn fat efficiently!

Dont fall for that canadian line, beer drinkers all of them, ever see a skinny canadian? Yeah the ones who dont drink beer by the gallon

Thanks guys, but I am not a big drinker at all, maybe on or two nights a month, I've been taking Xenadrine and I have noticed a little reduction, but it seems to have leveled off recently, and am not seeing much change at all now, I will give the flax oil a try as well. Thanks for your replies.

Top Bottom