Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me diet...

therockrt72

I eat well. My fiance is a chef. 5 days out of the week I eat Healthy the other two days I party drink eat whatever i want. I'm going to change that of course. I'm at a point in my life that I should have never let myself get to. Over the years of playing football I gained a lot of weight, injuries, surgeries, more weight gain, etc...

I'm 6'1'' 363lbs about 30% body fat.
I work out hard as fuck. I'm an anthlete I've always been able to keep up with anyone. I can play sports like it's no ones business and use to be able to run like a gazelle.
I blew my knee out in 2005 while in college gained 30 lbs that never came off. In 2009 I tore my labrum in my shoulder and was in a sling for half a year and in therapy for another six months with out any kind of motion such as running was impossible gained 30 or 40lbs.

I work out 5 to 6 days a week. I weight train 5 days a week for an hour at a very high intensity. I used to do muay thai for cardio but since my newest injury (groin strain) it has left me unable to do much high impact stuff. So for my cardio I swim every time i'm in the gym for 20-30 min. I freestyle swim anywhere from 15-25 laps depending on my mood.

I need diet help I'm getting older 25 haha and I feel like my body isn't responding like it once did. At one point i looked like a the larger version of Dwayne "the rock" Johnson when he first entered wrestling now I'm look more like mark henry and I don't like it. haha.

so if someone would like to make me a personal project of there dieting skills I've got the right mind set and I'm ready to do it.

todays diet example
meal 1
-kashi bowl of cereal
meal 2
-2 scoops of syntha 6
after gym
-2 scoops of syntha 6
meal 3
-pot roast with patatoes and carrots 2 slices of whole grain bread
meal 4
- left over ettouffee my fiancee made mmmmm but i know very bad
meal 5
- a turkey sandwhich

lots of water in between plenty of supplements also.

help!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not insulting you mate but Its hard to believe your an athlete at 363lbs and 30%bf. You must have a slow metabolism right? Im 185lbs and I eat that before 3pm lol

Sucks about your string of injuries bro!

Im sure there is someoe on here who has better qualifictaions the me to help you out

In my opinion you need a keto diet!

I eat well. My fiance is a chef. 5 days out of the week I eat Healthy the other two days I party drink eat whatever i want. I'm going to change that of course. I'm at a point in my life that I should have never let myself get to. Over the years of playing football I gained a lot of weight, injuries, surgeries, more weight gain, etc...

I'm 6'1'' 363lbs about 30% body fat.
I work out hard as fuck. I'm an anthlete I've always been able to keep up with anyone. I can play sports like it's no ones business and use to be able to run like a gazelle.
I blew my knee out in 2005 while in college gained 30 lbs that never came off. In 2009 I tore my labrum in my shoulder and was in a sling for half a year and in therapy for another six months with out any kind of motion such as running was impossible gained 30 or 40lbs.

I work out 5 to 6 days a week. I weight train 5 days a week for an hour at a very high intensity. I used to do muay thai for cardio but since my newest injury (groin strain) it has left me unable to do much high impact stuff. So for my cardio I swim every time i'm in the gym for 20-30 min. I freestyle swim anywhere from 15-25 laps depending on my mood.

I need diet help I'm getting older 25 haha and I feel like my body isn't responding like it once did. At one point i looked like a the larger version of Dwayne "the rock" Johnson when he first entered wrestling now I'm look more like mark henry and I don't like it. haha.

so if someone would like to make me a personal project of there dieting skills I've got the right mind set and I'm ready to do it.

todays diet example
meal 1
-kashi bowl of cereal
meal 2
-2 scoops of syntha 6
after gym
-2 scoops of syntha 6
meal 3
-pot roast with patatoes and carrots 2 slices of whole grain bread
meal 4
- left over ettouffee my fiancee made mmmmm but i know very bad
meal 5
- a turkey sandwhich

lots of water in between plenty of supplements also.

help!!!!!!!!!!

That diet looks way off bro, i dont even know what the fuck ettouffee is - but it doesnt sound good.

Protein from solid food is seriously low and i dont see any green veg in there.

There are heaps of good meal plans posted on EF and IMO you would be better off dropping all that shit you are eating and putting together a new diet.

6 meals with protein,complex carbs and EFA 'S

Good luck bro.:)

I'm not insulting you mate but Its hard to believe your an athlete at 363lbs and 30%bf. You must have a slow metabolism right? Im 185lbs and I eat that before 3pm lol

Sucks about your string of injuries bro!

Im sure there is someoe on here who has better qualifictaions the me to help you out

In my opinion you need a keto diet!

Correct my metabolism is slow. I've been eating like this for the past two months. I forgot to mention also when I eat it's not small portions ok. Today I'll make another log of what I ate all day and post it tonight.

I can run a 40 yard dash in under 5 seconds flat. I can dunk a basketball. I can kick over your head if your 6'2" and under haha.

IMO you would be better off dropping all that shit you are eating and putting together a new diet.

6 meals with protein,complex carbs and EFA 'S

This is the reason I posted my story, so i can get help coordinating a diet suited for me.

ettouffee is a creole dish that is fucking delicious but in now way shape or form healthy food.

Today I ate....

meal 1
-2 large eggs + 4 egg whites, small amount of shredded cheese with a wheat tortilla and salsa.
meal 2
-2 scoops of syntha 6
meal 3
-turkey sandwhich 6 oz of turkey, slice of prolone cheese, on whole grain bread, small amount of cajun mayo
meal 4
- 1 scoop of syntha 6
GYM
meal 5
- 2 scoops of syntha 6
meal 6
- pot roast, small serving of potatoes, and a slice of whole grain bread.

No greens today, but i usually do eat some type of green usually broccoli, mixed salad or something along those lines. I like to think that this is not bad??? Is it???

Today I ate....

meal 1
-2 large eggs + 4 egg whites, small amount of shredded cheese with a wheat tortilla and salsa.
meal 2
-2 scoops of syntha 6
meal 3
-turkey sandwhich 6 oz of turkey, slice of prolone cheese, on whole grain bread, small amount of cajun mayo
meal 4
- 1 scoop of syntha 6
GYM
meal 5
- 2 scoops of syntha 6
meal 6
- pot roast, small serving of potatoes, and a slice of whole grain bread.

No greens today, but i usually do eat some type of green usually broccoli, mixed salad or something along those lines. I like to think that this is not bad??? Is it???

Maybe drop the bread ,potatoes and cheese in favour of salad and green veg.

I think you should really figure out your BMR , choose your macros ( prob 60% protein 20% carb 20% fat ) and then use a food calculator like fitday to put together 6 well balanced meals .
IMO your diet isnt terrible but could be alot better.

using the info above you can find your maintenance calories ,then drop them by 500 to find your cutting cals then split your cals up using the macro percentages above .

An organised aproach like this would be better than following the meal plan you are on at the moment.

When you have your new diet in place check out some of the fat burning stacks at needtobuildmuscle and you are GTG !:D

What about carb craving??? I feel like I am more tired then usual, and then I get carb cravings. How can I curb this or not get intense cravings?

Top Bottom