Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me cut please

SinisterUproar

Ok guys so I have echo morph body style, I shed fat very easily and it's hard for me to gain weight. After bulking for basically two years now I'm at about 5'5 170lbs with 11% body fat. I still have abs showing if I flex but there is notable fat on my love handles. Anyways, this is the diet I am currently on which was not laid out by anyone but basically I kind of fell into after finding what I like to eat, trying to fit 7 meals a day in and eating while at work, and what keeps me feeling full because if I don't eat all day pretty much I'm hungry. I've never had to cut before so I have no idea how to shed some fat but keep all my muscle. Anyways here's what I eat on a daily basis, if anyon could help me tweak I'd really appreciate it.

Meal 1 - 1 cup white rice 10oz chicken
Meal 2 - turkey / salami sandwich on Italian bread with mayo
Meal 3 - 1 baked potatoe 5oz chicken breast
Meal 4 - 1 baked potatoe 5 oz chicken breast
Meal 5 - mass gainer shake
Meal 6 - 1/2 cup white rice 10oz steak
Meal 7 - mass gainer shake

Ok so meal 4 and 5 are exactly the same because it is literally what I eat in the car on the way to work and then again while I'm there because its quick and I can eat it out of a bag lol. Then I also drink the shake at work.
I am going to be doing a cutting cycle of test/tren/and winny. If anyone has advice please let me know

Hi sinister

Your calorie intake looks about right here (circa: 2200-2500kcals/day), but I cannot see any vegetables or fruit in the diet. I also notice that your protein intake is very high. I know it's only an estimate, but I've guessed it to be around 205-240g of protein a day. That's a lot, even on a cut. I'd sacrifice around fifty grammes of protein and opt for replacing it with veggies and fruit in the diet, which gramme for gramme are the same calories as protein.

Aside from the protein and veggies issue, it looks like it should work out well for you. Good luck brother.

Craig

Lift heavy and eat clean get rid of the sandwhich and replace it with a different meal the sandwhich will make you retain water on your body.

The mass gainer shakes claim to be 1200 cals each. If I'm only consuming 2500 calories a day right now I'm fucked because I'm already force feeding myself

Yes, drop the salami and bread in the sandwich

Drop the white rice and replace it with brown, what kind of potato are you eating?

~EZ

Top Bottom