Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me with abs!!...PLEASE???

First off dude Yohimbe(sp) is a crock. If I were you I'd take something like Hydroxycut or the new Ripped Fuel Extreme by Twinlab. Try that on for size ;)

Originally posted by DrSuperSaint:
Yohimbe is a crock.

Why's that? In Lyle McDonald's book, The Ketogenic Diet, he says that Yohimbine may be quite useful for fat loss. Many of the women over on that board think it's good. Lyle recommends .2mg/kg.

Try 2 hours low intense cardio daily in two sessions. Keep the protein high for muscle sparing. Cut the dairy products if you haven't already.

hey guile,
can you tell me what you did for your abs, and if it worked or not?

i mean, did you do winnie? and how did that work.
and what kind of diet are/ were you on.

thanks..

Guile, everybody has abs. If you did not, then you'd probably be moving around in a wheelchair right now, because you'd be paralyzed. It is possible that you are actually not as lean as u think you are, and if i were you, I'd go pick up some xenadrine or hydroxycut.. Abs are all diet, you don't really need to work em, so when ur dieted down enough, you will see em... and it may take a lot more than 8-9 weeks bro

got the answer for you ...

had the same problem ... I lost 30 lbs. except the buldge on the lower abs ... now the buldge is almost gone .. thanks to "dermalin" and "cutting gel" ... Wow.

There has been alotta threads here about ppl on a cutting diet and can't seem to lose the gut and get some definition. I suggest looking back on the board. How is your diet like? I remember one thread way back when. Actually it was probably about a month ago. I forget who posted it. But I think it is subjected something like "I finally figured out how to get those abs!" Sorry, I don't feel like going back for it cuz I haven't been on a computer in a while and I wanna catch up on this board. But you should look for this. It talks about the fat in your diet and stuff. Hope it helps!

~dE

ermmm, yeah, theat thread rings a bell... I think the guy added some good fats (flax i think) to his diet.

First of all you mentioned ab exercises and cardio. Do you do any other weight training? If not then I suggest you do as weight training your whole body is an important part of getting cut. You may lose weight with cardio and ab exercises but I doubt you'll get as low as you want. In fact you are bound to only lose muscle at a certain point. The lower bodyfat % you reach the more your body wants to burn muscle instead of fat. If you don't weight train your entire body then you are gonna burn muscle up more than fat.

Now if you are training your whole body already then know that 8-9 weeks isn't that long of a diet. I've heard of bodybuilders going as long as 24 weeks on a diet to reach the extreme low bodyfat they seek. If you were truly 300 lbs to begin with then I don't see how you could think that you'd have a ripped 6-pack in only 8-9 weeks. Your body just won't burn fat that fast. You've done great so far and all dieters usually experience that kind of success in the beginning. But once you start getting to the lower bodyfat numbers only the strong will survive. Getting in decent shape is within everyone's grasp, getting cut is only for the strong willed and is not by any means "easy".

You should give us more info on your diet and exercise plan before giving up hope.

I had the same problem...

just start taking 2 spoonfuls of flax seed oil and
those abs will pop right out... they did for me!

Top Bottom