Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with maintenance diet!

KillahBee

I just figured out that I am REALLY BAD at this whole maintaining way of eating. I am pretty good at cutting and damn good at bulking, but I can't do either due to a recovering injury (no cutting) and th inability to train 100% b/c of it (no bulking). what is a good approach to maintenance diet??

KillahBee said:
I just figured out that I am REALLY BAD at this whole maintaining way of eating. I am pretty good at cutting and damn good at bulking, but I can't do either due to a recovering injury (no cutting) and th inability to train 100% b/c of it (no bulking). what is a good approach to maintenance diet??

The easiest way to do it is figure out your BMR = weight x 12 (example, if you're 200lbs, your BMR = 2400cal per day). You can basically maintain w/ those ratios w/o much problem. If that's not enough for your you can up it by 10%, take you BMR *1.1.

Mr.X

Re: Re: help with maintenance diet!

Mr.X said:

The easiest way to do it is figure out your BMR = weight x 12 (example, if you're 200lbs, your BMR = 2400cal per day). You can basically maintain w/ those ratios w/o much problem. If that's not enough for your you can up it by 10%, take you BMR *1.1.

Mr.X

comin thru in the clutch as usual. thanks, X.

Re: Re: help with maintenance diet!

Mr.X said:

Mr.X

what are we talking about in relation to carbs/prot/fat??

Re: Re: Re: help with maintenance diet!

KillahBee said:

what are we talking about in relation to carbs/prot/fat??

Balanced would probably be the easiest: 40%protein/30%carbs/30%fat

Mr.X

Top Bottom