Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to help a kid on G_H supp...

mobro

i have been asked by a parent to give some suggestions of how to supplement her son's diet. he is on G_H supplementation but is still very thin. i asked if the Dr. recommend any diet plans and she said no. he is your typical picky 14 year old that wont slow down enough to eat. any suggestions appreciated.

i cant see gh being low in a kid 14, unless its a chemical balance in the body and therefor doctors recommendation. gh doesnt start to drop until your 20's for the average person. if it is just a store bought supp it wont do shit, plus its probably a crap supplement. sytropin and hgh energizer and all that stuff is shit. maybe if you took 3 times the recommended dosage there would be enough l-arginine and other ingredients to do something for recovery needs. the only hgh thats worthwhile is the shit you inject. keep him away from fast food, sodas, junk food, and as much pre packaged shit as possible, otherwise let him eat everything in the house and get him into sports or a gym. but most kids will prefer sports

Top Bottom