Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with good carbs before bed.

missyd143

will i start to burn fat if i had a low carb shake-10 grams of carbs-before bed? or will it turn to fat? i eat under 35 all day and is wondering if those carbs will turn to fat,,itsthe good carbs not the sugary kind its LEAn body,but i have half the paxckage,..i think its overall carb intake that matters not what time....what do you guys think

time does matter with carb intake.....since you are only taking 35g's of carbs per day then 10 before bedtime would be ok. Just make sure that you're getting enough carbs after your workout and then again two hours later. That's when your body needs it most.

first of all... 10 carbs in a shake is not low carb... why
don't you get yourself an EAS ready to drink low carb
shake... they have only 2 or 4 carbs depending upon
flavor

you will need carbs post workout. Most people will vouch for it and say even on keto diet drink carbs post workout to help spare muscle loss, and results difference is minimal in fat loss.

cozmokramer said:
first of all... 10 carbs in a shake is not low carb... why
don't you get yourself an EAS ready to drink low carb
shake... they have only 2 or 4 carbs depending upon
flavor

I believe, but correct me if I'm wrong that in the Eas low carb drink there are only 2or4 carbs but there all sugar. Sugar is what you need to worry about, not complex carbs.

The carbs you need to worry about are sugar carbs. In Lean body there are 12 carbs and 1grm of sugar. Your body will not store those 11 carbs, nor the 1 from sugar. Don't forget you burn a hell of alot of cals while you sleep. If you are that worried just have a protein shake. Although, I think this no carb craze has really gotten outta hand, but do what you feel, just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom