Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help getting bf% down before next cycle

bullGains86

height: 5'8
mass: 168lbs
bf%: 16%
yrs lifitng: 5yrs

just got down to 16% from 21% but have hot a plateau.
looking for some help what my macros should be, what i should be looking for macro-wise for each meal, and meal frequency.

Lifting early AM 5 days a week and other 2 days light/moderate cardio 35/45 mins on the elliptical, interval setting.

mon: chest
tues: legs
weds: shoulders
thurs: cardio
fri: back
sat: arms
sun: cardio

no real diet structure now
just preworkout 20 mins before the gym
pwo protein shake after
snack - banana and granola bar
lunch
dinner

goal is to start my cycle in 3 months time.
hopefully can get down to at least 12% by then.

You answered your own question. You said "no real diet structure" which is what 90% of fat loss is dependent on.

Yes, I am aware that is what my problem is. But, my question was how would I calculate what my macros should be? How should I divide these macros for each meal? And what should my meal frequency be?

Meal frequency doesnt matter at all. There are tons of online calculators for helping you find your maintenance calories. You would then subtract 500-750 calories per day from that for a good rate for fat loss. Macro breakdown is user specific and depends on the individual

So lets say you drop another 4% bf and get to 160lbs, at 5'8" thats pretty small to be jumping on a cycle. How long have you been lifting?

GW-50. I have gone from around 17% body fat, to 8% body fat in 8 weeks. Eat right, kill it in the gym, and the fat will melt off of you. Literally.

Oh ic.. I should of made a really shitty post about my diet to get some real feedback lol.. maybe I should take my evo post on here

learn and apply

Top Bottom