Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with diet

DaneFrancis

[FONT=&quot]What's up animals here's my sample diet. I can only eat during the day about 3 times. I get 3 breaks, 2 15s and a 30. So I gotta keep the meals small and be able to chow em down fast. I'm trying to cut weight. I'm about 300. 6'4" and I don't know my BF but it's not under 20%. Help a brother out.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4am wake up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]430-445 - some eggs w/ diced ham or turkey mixed in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]830 - first break - small salad w/chicken[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 - lunch - small salad w/chicken and pasta/potatoes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1255 - last break - same as first break (usually I'm not even hungry anymore but I force it)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4-6 - dinner - protein source - large salad (I cut carbs at night)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm going to incorporate a 2 scoop whey shake in the morning and at night. Since my two meals during breaks are light. I also will be switching hours so most likely these times will change to more of a "night shift". My workouts will also take place after 10pm. So instead of that "dinner" my last break meal will be the last thing I eat until post work out so I will try and get a small carb source. Any input would be great. I'm inexperience and don't take any supplements aside from whey. Thanks.[/FONT]

I would not start using shakes and stop forcing down extra meals when you're not hungry

We've all done those kinds of hours and breaks. I worked at Amazon where they're common. All I did was drink more soups etc than the other guys. I also ate all the way through my main break - most don't (smoking and talking).

1. eat in only a 4-6 hour window. you are eating in a 12-14 hour window, no wonder you can't lose weight. your insulin levels are elevated 16-18 hours at a time and your body is storing

2. get rid of the junk in your diet. ham, pasta, potatoes need to go. replace with healthy fruits and veggies

3. i hope you are prepping your eggs properly. if you aren't cooking them in unrefined coconut oil then you are setting yourself up for disaster. also you better be using high quality eggs otherwise they are going to be void of nutrition

you have a lot of improvements here. check out my Ebooks in my signature for more help and hit me up for a consult and we will get you on track

Top Bottom