Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with crazy schedule

keliska

HI,
I haveproblem, now I have crazy work hours. I work 7 days at week overnight. So each day I start work at 1AM, but my problem is that One week I'm going sleeping after work and second week before work.
So it look this

1. week

1 AM start work
5.30 finish work
6 AM-6.30 I'm at home
6.30 - 7AM I'm going sleeping
2 PM I wake up
3-4 PM workout
then sometimes I have rest before work..if I'm tired around 10-12 I sleep

2. week

12 .15AM wake up
1 AM start work
5.30 finish work
6 - 6.30 I'm at home
6.30 - 8.30 I have rest sometimes I sleep
9.30AM workout
5 PM-6PM I'm going sleeping

so littel bit crazy but my question is...I need help with schedule of my eating. whaen can I eat carbs and when I should keep off them.

Up to now my schedule look similay asi WEEK 2...so I'm going sleeping before work.

this is my eating plan:
1. 1/2 cup oatmel cooked + 2 Tb oat bran +1/2 apple+ 3 egg whites {sometimes I add in oatmeal 3 teas. yoghurt FF}+ 1 teas. almond butter

2. 15 g protein {egg. whites or tuna..} + veggies {letu., broccol, pepper} + 1 pumpernickel bread or rice or lentils...+ 10 piece of almonds or peanuts

3.before workout 20 g protein + 1/2 cup oatmeal+ oat bran

4. protein shake 20 g protein + 15 g carbs { rice, potato or fruit}

5. 20 g protein {fish, chicken or tuna..} + veggies

6. protein if I'm hungry

and my workout schedule is:

Mo - chest+bic
Tu - 35 min cardio HIIT+ abs
Wen - Legs + tric
Thur - cardio 35 min HIIT+ abs
Fri- schoul+back
Satur - cardio if I have time
Sun - Off

so please help me with schedule I'm confused!!!!

keliska said:
what abaut this!!!

What about you do some FOOTWORK YOURSELF!!!

Look at your posts in the forum, all indicative of LAZINESS!!!!!!

You also yell at everyone like they owe you an answer.

Wrong......

~SC~

~SC~ said:
What about you do some FOOTWORK YOURSELF!!!

Look at your posts in the forum, all indicative of LAZINESS!!!!!!

You also yell at everyone like they owe you an answer.

Wrong......

~SC~

Glad you said it and not me......but I was definately thinking it...... :rolleyes:

i don't even come by this forum that often and I can understand what you guys are saying lol

JKurz1 said:
Glad you said it and not me......but I was definately thinking it...... :rolleyes:

I only say that because there are like 20 posts from this person with ridiculous questions/requests that can be remedied/answered by a simple SEARCH. I'm all for helping out, but not when it's basic info 101 that has about 43402498594853498 threads on the same topic.

That is the reason behind the SEARCH function. :D

~SC~

~SC~ said:
I only say that because there are like 20 posts from this person with ridiculous questions/requests that can be remedied/answered by a simple SEARCH. I'm all for helping out, but not when it's basic info 101 that has about 43402498594853498 threads on the same topic.

That is the reason behind the SEARCH function. :D

~SC~

Oh no bruh...too late...you were harsh and now you're back-peddling.....kidding....anyway, he search function won't work well for non-plats.......but, all it takes it a little digging and viewing other posts......

I agree with SC. One thing of note though....

35 minute HIIT sessions?!?!?! Sweet mother of god. Either you are in such amazing shape that you can eat whatever and it wouldnt even matter with that kind of calorie burn OR you are not doing it correctly/not really sprinting. INTENSITY. I doubt you are there.

jstrick2 said:
I agree with SC. One thing of note though....

35 minute HIIT sessions?!?!?! Sweet mother of god. Either you are in such amazing shape that you can eat whatever and it wouldnt even matter with that kind of calorie burn OR you are not doing it correctly/not really sprinting. INTENSITY. I doubt you are there.
dude...what the hell are you talking about?????

Top Bottom