Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help choosing nuts plz

Vagilevich

What kind of nuts is the healthiest for a bodybuilder? I really like all those nuts, and we all know that different nuts have different nutritive values, so would like to know which are the better ones. Thanks

The healthiest choices of nuts are almonds, walnuts and brazil nuts.

Dont forget seeds. Chia seeds, flax seeds and hemp hearts are other fantastic foods. Especially chia seeds. It is a true super food. It is full of omega 3 fatty acids and soluble fibre.

Chia seeds actually have more omega 3s gram per gram then fatty fish. I like to add them to my oatmeal. They have a nutty taste similar to almonds.

Indeed, almonds and walnuts are the best. Other nuts are usually full of fats and carbs, so they are basically miniature carb bombs. However, if you choose wisely, you will get some very good energy sources with these.

For me it is almonds and walnuts mostly. I will add peanuts occasionally because I am one of the weird guys who does not incorporate peanut butter in my meals. I just found it to be too calorically dense. A 1/4 cup of peanuts every now and then is like a treat for me.

The healthiest choices of nuts are almonds, walnuts and brazil nuts.

Dont forget seeds. Chia seeds, flax seeds and hemp hearts are other fantastic foods. Especially chia seeds. It is a true super food. It is full of omega 3 fatty acids and soluble fibre.

Chia seeds actually have more omega 3s gram per gram then fatty fish. I like to add them to my oatmeal. They have a nutty taste similar to almonds.

Also cashews!

Top Bottom