Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with bulking diet

Yeo

I am 5'7" and 135 pounds I don't have a big appetite and need to get at least 2800 cals. Here is what I currently eat in an average day :

meal 1 : 3 eggs omlette 340cals or oatmeal 240cals

meal 2 : NLarge shake with milk and olive oil 425cals
slice of bread 130cals

meal 3: 1 can of tuna and mayo 280cals slice of bread 130cals

meal 4 : NLarge shake with milk and olive oil 425cals

meal 5 : Either chicken 150cals, steak ?cals, salmon 360cals
with rice 170cals or potato 180cals

meal 6 : NLarge shake with milk and olive oil 425cals
slice of bread 130cals + large yogurt 225cals

Total cals 2820 total protein 220g total carbs ? total fat ?

From those total cals 600 are from weight gain powder and 76g of protein are also from whey and 109 carbs from maltodextrins, so do you think I am relying too much on NLarge. Would I be better getting just a whey protein powder cos I've heard that maltodextrins are not good for you. Tell me what you think.

Thanks Hansel, I'll do that waht about the NLarge, do you think I should replace it with normal whey protein powder ?

I think you would be much better off if you ditched 1 or 2 of the Nlarge shalkes and replaced them with a source of real protein and a good complex carb unlike maltodextrin.

Try adding Cottage cheese and a sweet potatoe for one meal

a chicken burrito (grilled chicken on Whole wheat tortilla) for another

and maybe throw a Whole wheat pb sandwhich in there or get some nuts and an apple for the third.

Try pre-grilling like 10-15 chicken breasts every sunday or something so you always have a quality meal option.

Top Bottom