Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP WITH BULKING DIET!!!

Hey guys,I need your help with my bulking diet plan. I'm about to start my first cycle in a few weeks.(Test,EQ,and D-bol) I'm trying to hit the 6,000+ calorie 400-450 gram protein mark with mostly good calories through 6-7 meals a day. Here are my stats- I'm 27 years old,6'4" 250lbs with 9-10% bodyfat and I'm looking to 30+pounds while on cycle. Thanks in advance for your help!!-THE PROTOTYPE

'good calories' and getting 6000+ a day will not be easy.

Once you have the majority of the good stuff in e.g. eggs, steak, roast beef, fish, chicken, oatmeal, rice, potatoes, etc... you'll most likely need to eat quite a bit of fat to make up the cals. You'll obviously be eating good fats as it is e.g. egg yolke, nuts, flax, sunflower oil, olive oil etc... but foods like pizza and ice cream will help you add those much needed calories.

Damn, 10%BF and at 250lbs is a hell of alot! how big do you want to be for christ's sake!

Why have you resorted to drugs? if you dont mind me asking...

I want to tell you a little story:
I once was a little punk, 175lbs (using juice)--> then after years of eating clean and not getting over 190lb w/ low bf I said FUCK IT... for 5 months I ate everything in site mmmm...cheese cake :eek:)(my breakfast was 5 whoppers)lol- well I went from 185 to 295 now you ask bf% (I ran a heavy cycle of sus250,prop,d-ball,growth(veru little GH)-used DNP 1 time)---well when it was all said and done I was 295lbs, 21%bf and had water retension --> then I started dieting for a show,,,, I went down to 225 at 5%bf--> so you ask how much muscle did I loose during the diet .. well not that much considering I had high water retension....
So you see I went from 185 to 225 in 5 month that's a 40lb gain in the long run :eek:)
--> best food to eat 32oz. steak :eek:)lol
My 2cents
Mr.X

Top Bottom