Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help a brotha out!!!

RT

I need some help figuring out a cutting diet. Stats: 6'1" 242 15%bf. I have been training for about 5 years. For the past five years I have been trapped in the eat everying thing in site diet philosophy and although I have made great gains in muscle mass, I know I look fat and Im sick of it. How does this look?

5am pre workout
22gr pro drink 5gr glutamine
6:45 post workout
22gr pro drink 5gr glutamine
35gr simple sugar/carb drink
7:45
1 can tuna
2 large banannas
11:00
2 chicken breast 1 cp yam
2:00
44 gr pro drink 1cp oatmeal
5:00
2-3 pieces fish, 1cp yam
8:00
1 can tuna
11:00
44gr pro drink, 2tbls natural peanut butter

Training:
1 body part a day
Cardio: 1hour krava maga class twice a week( this is an intense cardio workout)

It seems that every time I try to diet I usually cut my calories too much or do too much cardio and I end up loosing alot of muscle.

Thanks for any help.
Later.
RT

The only thing your doing as far as diet that I would change is the bannanas. Considering the amount of carbs in a bannana they are one of the worst fruits for cutting. Try changing to Strawberries or something those are much better. If you are worried about pottasium start using the potassium salts they have at the supermarket on your food instead of regular salt. I also would suggest not eating that 11 PM meal either. I speak form experience I went from 250 down to my current weight of 185 and I am still dropping.

Dryloch said:
The only thing your doing as far as diet that I would change is the bannanas. Considering the amount of carbs in a bannana they are one of the worst fruits for cutting. Try changing to Strawberries or something those are much better. If you are worried about pottasium start using the potassium salts they have at the supermarket on your food instead of regular salt. I also would suggest not eating that 11 PM meal either. I speak form experience I went from 250 down to my current weight of 185 and I am still dropping.

Just what I was going to say.... bananas are high in carbs....
Best of luck, bro

Top Bottom