Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help 5 weeks out

NZkiwi

Hey guy's, need a little help, im 5 weeks out from my first ever comp, im not as close to being ready as i should be, im not sure of my bodyfat levels, but abs are only just starting to poke through, am i in to much trouble? Or i have i still got enough time, i have changed my diet to basically high protein, low fat, low carbs,
for protein i am eating, beef, chicken, tuna, whey, egg whites, for fat i am having almonds and flax oil, the only carbs im having are fiboris green veges (plenty of). i am having one carb meal every 4 or 5 days, of either oatmeal or brown rice.
My training is 2 days on, 1 day off, im training my whole body over two days, in a circuit type style, the first two days are on are heavy days, below 8 reps, the next two workout days are lighter around the 12 rep mark.
Im doing 30 minutes jogging first thing in the mornings,
The only supps i am using is, Flax oil, vit E, multi vit, Creatine, Citrus Arantrium, and 250mg of Sust a week.
Is there any hope of me droping enough wait in time still, and is does this sound alright, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

i wouldnt have a carb day everythree or fourdays. sinse your starting to cut it pretty close to competion time. take one gram per pound of lean body mass in protien keep fats under 40 . and eat 2 peices of fruit a day. eat tons of fiberous veggies. like an apple or pear to keep metabolizm from totally shutting down

I don't see any problem with the carb days, so long as they're not out of control. You might wanna increase cardio to 45 mins or an hour every morning on an empty stomach. Another option is a double split weights routine - allows you to keep sessions short and intense. Aren't your joints killing you with the jogging?

And you could add 5-10 g of glutamine before/during cardio and weights, but I don't know anything about AAS, so perhaps you don't need glutamine while on - haven't a clue, maybe someone else can help there.

Good luck

NZkiwi said:
Hey guy's, need a little help, im 5 weeks out from my first ever comp, im not as close to being ready as i should be, im not sure of my bodyfat levels, but abs are only just starting to poke through, am i in to much trouble? Or i have i still got enough time, i have changed my diet to basically high protein, low fat, low carbs,
for protein i am eating, beef, chicken, tuna, whey, egg whites, for fat i am having almonds and flax oil, the only carbs im having are fiboris green veges (plenty of). i am having one carb meal every 4 or 5 days, of either oatmeal or brown rice.
My training is 2 days on, 1 day off, im training my whole body over two days, in a circuit type style, the first two days are on are heavy days, below 8 reps, the next two workout days are lighter around the 12 rep mark.
Im doing 30 minutes jogging first thing in the mornings,
The only supps i am using is, Flax oil, vit E, multi vit, Creatine, Citrus Arantrium, and 250mg of Sust a week.
Is there any hope of me droping enough wait in time still, and is does this sound alright, any suggestions greatly appreciated.
your kidding right? 5 weeks out and abs just starting to poke threw? when i am 5 weeks out from my shows, i am usually at 6% with abs ripped to shreds! your training is way off for a competition, you should be hitting the gym six days a week, cardio should be 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour at night. you don't have any idea what you are doing do you? cut out the damn creatine, do you want to be bloated on stage?sust, who in the blue hell combines sust and creatine before a show? your going to look like a slob out there! how is your posing going? at 5 weeks you should be ready, just putting on the finishing touches. your doing fine for a regular person but damn bro your talking about stepping on stage here! i am at the national level now but even when i was amature i was ripped to shreds with great posing. i would really reconsider stepping on stage, unless the comp is shitty you will get embarrassed! just lookin out bro!

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guy's, and for your thoughts to bouncer, everyone gets ready in there own way, but i wouldn't walk out on stage if i looked shitty, so i will continue to aim at getting ready and make my final decision closer to the time, but it certainly isn't a big show or anything, only a small local show.
Cheers

Hi there NZKiwi

Don't stress too much. There's a guy that's taken a national NZ title a couple of times and he dieted on Sust250, DBol, ECA, and actually loaded creatine in the last 3 days before the show. He doesn't always have ripped abs until close to the show. So you're right in that there are many ways to look good on the day. But it would be good if you had an experienced trainer take a look at you and tell you how you're progressing.

If anything I would start to increase you carb meals but also increase your cardio like the others mentioned. It's really hard to say for sure without seeing you.

Hey thanks MS, i also know a couple of guy's, who have dieted down using Sust, D-Bol, creatine, i have spoken with a good trainer, he basically said it would be tight but i do still have enough time, he suggested the diet i posted earlier, and the supplementation i said i was using.
Thanks for the support.

Top Bottom