Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help!!! I'm vegan and i've got two months to get super hot!!

believeNme

Hey guys =) I've been vegan a while. But im trying to figure out what to eat along with my training.... i train hard. Tons of cardio.... im female, 5'4" 140 and prob??? bout 25% bf. My brother's wedding is in 2 months...and i am ready to do this!!! I MUST be super hot! =) I was just diagnosed bi- polar been bulimic for ten years... and im so tired of the roller coaster. Im on a new drug callled Lamictal, thats not supposed to cause wait gain. Any advice?

and you remain truth to your ide of being a vegan for this period or are you willing to give it up for a bit?

Cutting is all a caloric math game:

you burn more than you eat and you are good to go.

There are 3 ways to do this:

1. Eat less
2. Burn more
3. A combination of the 2... the only actual "correct" way to do it, since there is a limit to how little you can eat, but no limit to how much you can burn!

How many cals are you eating just now in average? With this many cals, are you maintaining, losing or gaining weight? take a sample day of your life and figure out all that you eat.

You must now that in order to cut FAT and not muscle too (gaining that skinny look) you will not to also lift weights, not to gain new muscle or "get big) (people actually think it is that easy) but simply to SAVE what muscle you have now...

Believe me, when confronted with the decision of what to burn first for fuel, the body will ALWAYS burn first muscle than fat if it has no use for the muscle

Thanks for the responses =) It s been hard gettin in here to write back. I usually work out 5-6 days a week atrength training making sure i do 3-4 exercises for each body part a week. I try NOT to do any legs unless im running sprints. I have tons of muscle...but my eating is the culprit i believe. I have been vegetarian for 21 yeears...vegan for 2. ANd recently e\went back to veganism...but am not willing to give it up =( I do cardio 6 days a week...and twice if i can. Usually an hour session with 30 minutes being HIIT. 30 minutes moderatly. I usually eat rice protein shakes, veggie burgers, oatmeals veggies and raisins. But since i am bulimic..sometimes i'll end up over eating dairy-free chocolate....or soy lattes, feel guilty and either try and make myself sick or other things. Then i get down and want to just go drink and party lol( i know...these are the things i tell my shrink ;) Anyhow... I just need structure. If i had a road map...i know i could follow it THamks again!! AMy

Top Bottom