Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

Omarr... did I just see you say AI is too expensive? Go sit in the naughty corner!! If you can afford steroids you can afford an AI.

And If, as you say, you'll lose the water on PCT that's kinda going to be ALL your gains - all 6-kilos.

And you posted the fkin diet before. And I told you to eat more literally yesterday. Sort it Omarr or it's naughty corner all week

Omarr... did I just see you say AI is too expensive? Go sit in the naughty corner!! If you can afford steroids you can afford an AI.

And If, as you say, you'll lose the water on PCT that's kinda going to be ALL your gains - all 6-kilos.

And you posted the fkin diet before. And I told you to eat more literally yesterday. Sort it Omarr or it's naughty corner all week

Bro im talking serioualy , with the cost of aromasin i get20ml of250test ! For the diet i calculate my micros that is 450g of varb , about 200g of protein and75 of fat ! What should i do more!! For examplw the caber per tablet is 5$! This is so expensive here man! Understand me please im a student and donot work and get my money drom my parent , sorry for my words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man can you suggest me how to eat more please?

Can u please take a look about my diet

Meal1: 100g oats , 3 eggs , banana , cup of whole milk

At college ieat about 70g of bad carbs

Meal2:350g white potato , 150g lean ground beef , 150 yoghurt

After workout shake: scope of whey , cup of milk , banana and Tbspoon of peanut butter

Meal3: 250g ehite rice , can of tuna and 100youghurt

Meal4: 250g white rice & 150g of chicken breast ! Is that good

Your diet looks good but it's very low in healthy fats.

I would add in some avocado, coconut oil, wild fatty fish like salmon, whole eggs etc.

Your diet looks good but it's very low in healthy fats.

I would add in some avocado, coconut oil, wild fatty fish like salmon, whole eggs etc.

Man itake about70g of good fats, why mobster say that isone eat enough?

Top Bottom