Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

omarr_aboudi

Can anyone tell me the best workout day splitt? Iback to the gym after 1 month cut off and i lose some muscle , i trained all my body 3 times in this week, which better 4-days or 5-days splitt. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omarr. Omarr. Omarr. On the other site you claim to have a coach and stated ''Hello bro, trust me most of my time i spend it on research about foods recipes and training , ihave very good knowledge about this game''

'https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hello-tell-me-your-opinion-about-cycle-55738-3.html

So you know the answer right?

Omarr. Omarr. Omarr. On the other site you claim to have a coach and stated ''Hello bro, trust me most of my time i spend it on research about foods recipes and training , ihave very good knowledge about this game''

'https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hello-tell-me-your-opinion-about-cycle-55738-3.html

So you know the answer right?

Bro iwanna ask for the best split cause i am student okay? So im asking about training cause i asked y friends and each of them tell me another splitt! Thanks for your rudeness bro[emoji255]

0a47ce501fa4eea9563b81cb99c4a636.jpg

I read enough but more will not make the things worst [emoji259][emoji259] this before couple hours :)

Bro iwanna ask for the best split cause i am student okay? So im asking about training cause i asked y friends and each of them tell me another splitt! Thanks for your rudeness bro[emoji255]

Actually Omarr it's yours. On the other site you asked for advice and then ignored it due to the coaches in your country. I quoted above that you said you'd done a BUNCH of research on training yet here you are asking for advice on training.

Do you want help? Or have you done enough research so you don't need any?

Actually Omarr it's yours. On the other site you asked for advice and then ignored it due to the coaches in your country. I quoted above that you said you'd done a BUNCH of research on training yet here you are asking for advice on training.

Do you want help? Or have you done enough research so you don't need any?

Bro there is no enough in this game uknw that , ijustt wanna more [emoji255]

What if iwant to focus on arms?? How the split would be

I think a really simple split for you would be something like this

Monday - chest shoulder triceps
Tuesday - back biceps
Wednesday - off
Thursday - legs
Friday - arms and abs
Saturday - off
Sunday - off