Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

There really is no "best" way to train. I would just say to train as many days as fits your schedule but make sure to take 1-2 days off. I like to try different programs and take exercise I like from each of them. Then I just design my own program. Keep things simple or you will lose your mind. Just train each muscle 1-2 times per week and you are good to go.

There really is no "best" way to train. I would just say to train as many days as fits your schedule but make sure to take 1-2 days off. I like to try different programs and take exercise I like from each of them. Then I just design my own program. Keep things simple or you will lose your mind. Just train each muscle 1-2 times per week and you are good to go.

What about 4 days

Chest and 6sets of bicep
Back and 6sets of tri
Shoulders and legs
Full arms and abs

Thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about 4 days

Chest and 6sets of bicep
Back and 6sets of tri
Shoulders and legs
Full arms and abs

Thanks bro

Looks good to me. I would do some cardio on 2 of your 3 off days and then it looks pretty much perfect.

Cardio is important for heart health and it will also help with recovery by increasing blood flow.

Looks good to me. I would do some cardio on 2 of your 3 off days and then it looks pretty much perfect.

Cardio is important for heart health and it will also help with recovery by increasing blood flow.

Thanks so much bro[emoji170][emoji170]

Top Bottom