Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heartburn increasing while dieting

chrysleralam

Hello, I would like to ask if having heartburn while dieting is normal, I have been eating lots of veggies and meat, chicken, fish and very little carbs, for some reason since I decreased my carbs intake I get heartburn almost every day specially at night, and the only way to relief that feeling is having a portion of carbs like bread, pasta, rice etc....I don't know if this a mental issue or what but it's very annoying, please help.

plain dry meat and fibrous vegetables are VERY hard for your body to digest. Try adding apple cider vinegar to your meals. It'll help with digestion and should stop the heart burn.

Make sure to get an organic apple cider vinegar that contains 'mother'. I normally buy the braggs version.

Heartburn can absolutely happen when changing diet. Give it a few days to see if you adjust to it. If not, Muskate gives you a good recommendation. Also, try to figure out exactly what food it is causing the issue.

Top Bottom