Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthy options whilst adding size

Cris87

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi All,

Would be cool if people would share photos of some of their favorite meals when either maintaining, or simply adding clean LBM to their frame.

These are kind of my staples, and considering I don't have the greatest appetite (helps during prep), I try to come up with meals that are still healthy, and being palatable at the same time. This is definitely one of my weaker areas (appetite), so would be cool to see what you guys do as well.

Note: Both my parents are Italian so I'm used to the pasta :)

meal 2.jpgmeal 1.jpg

Hi All,

Would be cool if people would share photos of some of their favorite meals when either maintaining, or simply adding clean LBM to their frame.

These are kind of my staples, and considering I don't have the greatest appetite (helps during prep), I try to come up with meals that are still healthy, and being palatable at the same time. This is definitely one of my weaker areas (appetite), so would be cool to see what you guys do as well.

View attachment 140478View attachment 140479

I like your meals looking good, clean

i personally like a lot of oatmeal and eggs when i add weight

my breakfast if 2 bowls of oatmeal 10 egg whites 5 whole eggs, lunch same and between meals I drink protein shakes a lot of them
mainly use fat but also low gi carbs too

brown rice chicken olive oil with steamed veggies my stack

Hi All,

View attachment 140478View attachment 140479

Nah. To you maybe.

pasta should be good quality, read the ingredients in it. italians don't eat pasta everyday historically anyway, they eat it only on special occasions but americans think they eat it everyday lol. just like americans think mexicans eat tacos everyday. these are simply ethnic foods

Top Bottom