Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthy ice cream?

imizfat

I see at the health food store these ‘healthy’ ice cream alternatives that are made from coconut milk and have some natural ingredients in them. I decided to grab one that was cookie and cream . I had 1 ice cream bar in the midday after lunch and then another one before dinner

15 minutes after my 2nd one I feel bloated and constipated. What are your thoughts on these products?

you can make your own ice cream with coconut and green tea etc
but you can also buy organic ice cream

I see at the health food store these ‘healthy’ ice cream alternatives that are made from coconut milk and have some natural ingredients in them. I decided to grab one that was cookie and cream . I had 1 ice cream bar in the midday after lunch and then another one before dinner

15 minutes after my 2nd one I feel bloated and constipated. What are your thoughts on these products?

I like / love ice cream. The real issue is the ones made with skimmed milk powder vs actual cream

Look up protein ice cream. Protein powder, pb2 powder, almond milk and ice. Pretty tasty stuff and pretty “healthy” as far as ice cream goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom